3/22/2022 Developer Update

Click here for 3.22.22 SAJA UPDATE

Click here for 3.11.22 SAJA UPDATE

Click here for 3.10.22 SAJA UPDATE

🚨 3.9.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Growth room with CryptoBolix this morning. Thank you all who joined in. Got some great exposure for the Saja Seal and several Devs participating

πŸ’₯ Worked with JB on updating code compilers

πŸ’₯ Live video chat with 2Bit. He was very detailed and went through pretty much all the aspects of the project. I enjoyed the space

πŸ’₯ Working on scheduling next ama’s and appearances

πŸ’₯ Reaching out to other exchanges and understanding the listing requirements

πŸ’₯ Waiting on CMC to understand when price will be visible in certain wallets. Most likely it’s low volume.

πŸ’₯ I must give my hat off to the people who can sit behind the mic or camera all day. It’s an adrenaline pump and dump

🚨 3.8.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Fulfilled CryptoBolix giveaway

πŸ’₯Team meeting to discuss focus

πŸ’₯ Start loading defender code to AWS cloud service with goal of release to team by early next week

πŸ’₯ Tried but honestly failed to do tonight’s recap on YouTube. I’m new to this and was in the office alone trying to figure it out but…..Nonetheless I got the space nice and ready for tomorrow. I think my delivery is pretty solid so with good luck I’ll have a new format to present our information to the community. Thank you for your patience

πŸ’₯ Worked with Wayne on getting art for the YouTube channel

πŸ’₯ Working on finding a super top quality Sweatshirt for a limited edition embroidery run of the new Saja logo. Any suggestions please DM me. Especially Tennessee Orange 🍊 sweatshirts for Alton!!

πŸ’₯ Tomorrow CryptoBolix education space 11:00am Est

πŸ’₯ Tomorrow 2Bit and Saja at 4:00pm Est

🚨 3.4.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ CMC listed SJA but had the chart posted of the original token. Contacted support to correct their mistake. Waiting on response….

πŸ’₯ Helped 2 additional people with their wallets

πŸ’₯ Scheduled the week for several appearances;

Mon:
CryptoBolix @ 6:00pm EST

Wed:
10:00am EST CryptoBolix
4:00pm EST 2bit Crypto

πŸ’₯ Sent out airdrops

πŸ’₯ Hanging out with community member Echo and his peeps talking about the future of Saja, sipping beers and playing ping pong. Tomorrow we to the night club!

🚨 3.2.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Joined in CryptoBolix space this morning for general discussion with other projects. Recording is available here or at his twitter account

πŸ’₯ Made adjustments to the contract to facilitate the NO TAX promotion. It’s so cool we have this flexibility with the new contract

πŸ’₯ Team finalized the contract with Alton Howard. Exposure to NFL and NBA players on the horizon

πŸ’₯ Team is working with Scott Pfaff to beef up our merchandise platform and exposure

πŸ’₯ Still waiting on CMC and CG. Did not anticipate the backup/delay on their part. Application was submitted within 30 min of relaunch

πŸ’₯ Team has decided with the help of the community to acknowledge those who have bought the old SAJA contract and issue them tokens at fair market value based off the time of said purchase. Please DM me if this applies to you or someone you know

πŸ’₯ Marketing team is firing on all cylinders and Ken is on a war path to make this relaunch as successful and exciting as possible. Thank you east coast team!!!

πŸ’₯ We got side tracked today but will focus on getting the project wallets clearly named by EOB tomorrow. Apologize for the delay

πŸ’₯ Team held an ama this evening for the community and had very positive engagement. Thank you all who took time out of your personal lives to join us and be a part of our success. We couldn’t do it without your support!

πŸ’₯ Charity developments in the works. Time we made a substantial change for our feline friends!!!

🚨 3.1.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ JB and I held a video chat in TG this morning to discuss the next steps for Saja Defender, had some general discussion and took some questions. Even Kenya popped in and said hi as she got started on a Saja Seal audit. We will try more vc’s here for the community, once maybe twice a week depending on developments. Video of that impromptu chat we had this morning is pinned here

πŸ’₯ I believe everyone who has DM’d me I’ve either solved your problem or have you on Fridays airdrop list and sent you a confirmation.

πŸ’₯ IF you haven’t received your airdrop tokens fill out the website airdrop form and then DM me and I will help you

πŸ’₯ Next airdrop is Friday evening around 9:00pm

πŸ’₯ Working on merchandise now that we have the new logo. Starting with the team so we can look professional as we start to do more YouTube or other promotions. Like the annual chicken sandwich eating contest πŸ” πŸ₯ͺ

πŸ’₯ Team is working on the next phase of marketing and giveaways

πŸ’₯ Start work back on utilities tomorrow afternoon

🚨 2.28.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Resolved a lot of peoples issue with the airdrops today, mostly confusion with how to load the new contract. I currently have 2 invalid wallets that I will to reach to tomorrow

πŸ’₯ If you are still having issue getting your airdrop please send me a DM. I got a lot of messages going on and don’t want to lose anyone. If I haven’t gotten back to you please send me a heads up!

πŸ’₯ If you had under 15trillion tokens and didn’t contact the dev team or fill out the airdrop form on the website please do so before Friday

πŸ’₯ Marketing team was in and out of meetings all day long setting up partnerships and announcements. Expect more to come!

🚨 SAJA Manual airdrop update 🚨

πŸ’₯ 127 forms submitted

πŸ’₯ 83 Airdrops sent out

πŸ’₯ 43 wallets were indeed included in the first airdrop. Please follow instructions in the pinned messages

πŸ’₯ 1 wallet was invalid

πŸ’₯ Transaction has been executed!! You should start seeing your tokens!

🚨 2.24.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Several meetings held today geared towards marketing efforts. Great results

πŸ’₯ Legal jargon being wrapped on huge team development. Bio pic has been submitted for the website

πŸ’₯ Additional testing of smart contract to ensure tokenomics are correct

πŸ’₯ Streamlined list of presale and wallets under 15t for deployment

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss action items

πŸ’₯ Whitepaper revisions underway

🚨 2.23.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Joined Crypto Bolix’s twitter space this morning. Really enjoyed the format and everyone involved

πŸ’₯ Went through the smart contract line by line and performed final testing

πŸ’₯ Went through the entire airdrop process. Will do so again throughout the remainder of the week

πŸ’₯ Relaunch will happen on Saturday the 26th. Exact time will depend on gas fees throughout the day. Once we make the announcement the process will be swift and seamless to the holders

🚨 2.22.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Contract has been tested. Team added one last detail today. Testing of this additional feature will happen tonight/tomorrow and that will complete the contract

πŸ’₯ Practice run of the airdrops will start tomorrow and happen each night until the relaunch to ensure the process runs smooth. Airdrops have already passed one initial test

πŸ’₯ New logo and stickers have been released to the community!!

πŸ’₯ Twitter space with Crypto Bolix tomorrow at 10:00am EST

🚨 2.17.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Several update meetings scheduled throughout the weekend during testing of the new contract

πŸ’₯ Deployment plan being established, reviewed and finalized

πŸ’₯ Potential final contract sent back for review/signing by new partnership

πŸ’₯ Final logo details being made

πŸ’₯ Preparations for airdrops being outlined and reviewed

🚨 2.16.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ New smart contract has gone through testing, currently making final revisions with goal to accomplish additional testing by the end of the weekend. Contract should be available by request early next week for review before launch

πŸ’₯ Marketing development(s) in final stage. Again I apologize for making previous timeline announcements without taking into consideration all the legal mumbo jumbo that is involved with such partnerships.

πŸ’₯ Goal is to have Saja Defender prototype released to the team for review by the end of the month and the BOD the shortly after

🚨 2.11.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Smart Contact was the main focus of the day. Team held final meeting and coding has begun.

πŸ’₯ If you have less than 15 trillion SAJA tokens please DM Ken for instructions on how to receive the airdrop

πŸ’₯ Presale has ended. Thank you everyone who participated.

πŸ’₯ Goal is to focus back on Saja Defender coding come Monday morning

πŸ’₯ Enjoy the weekend with your family and friends!

🚨 2.10.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Marketing team is preparing pre and post migration promotional campaigns

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss last little details about the new contract

πŸ’₯ Resources allocated for big push on the smart contract this weekend

πŸ’₯ Fielding comments, questions and concerns from the community. Appreciate all the feedback!

πŸ’₯ Logo design getting narrowed down

🚨 2.9.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Marketing team is narrowing in on new logo ideas

πŸ’₯ Marketing team considering name change ideas from community

πŸ’₯ Meeting with Deirdre was pushed back to Friday @ 11:00am in person @ the Oakland offices

πŸ’₯ Smart contract coding workshop held tonight. Went over all the information I’ve gathered to date and made game plan for the rest of the week and through the weekend

πŸ’₯ Updated Saja contract to compiler version 0.8.0 from current 0.6.12 version. Cleared all errors & passed all test!

🚨 2.8.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Identified portions of original contract that can stay intact

πŸ’₯ Sourcing functions to replace sections of the original contract

πŸ’₯ Following up with holders under 15t Saja Tokens

πŸ’₯ Checking in with people who’s Eth hasn’t come in yet through the presale

πŸ’₯ Working on logo concepts

πŸ’₯ Discussed game plan with OPAL while DeirdrΓ© is in the Bay Area the rest of this week

πŸ’₯ Finishing up going through all the information the community has been providing on tokenomics, rugpulls and hacks

🚨2.7.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Writing new smart contract

πŸ’₯ Researching multi-send airdrop options

πŸ’₯ Marketing strategies for pre and post migration

πŸ’₯All team members have been interviewed by DeirdrΓ© from OPAL

πŸ’₯ Researching Information provided by community members over the weekend

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss various aspects of the migration and delegated workload

🚨 2.4.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Deirdre held meeting with team member Money Magnet

πŸ’₯ Presale launched today

πŸ’₯ Researching various anti-whale and buy back mechanisms

πŸ’₯ Fielded questions from the community about the presale and new direction of the project

πŸ’₯ Held ama for community on telegram

πŸ’₯ Prepared tokenomics so we can start writing the new smart contract this weekend

πŸ’₯ Thank you everyone from the community and team for help making today very productive. Have a great weekend!!

🚨 2.3.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ DeirdrΓ© and Charles completed initial ISO introduction and overview

πŸ’₯ Team completed rough draft of new tokenomics and submitted to BOD for review

πŸ’₯ We have initiated contract to add transparent community governance to the Saja token through the use of EverOwn.

πŸ’₯ We are adding an additional swap to expand our exposure through the use of EverSwap

πŸ’₯ Mechanisms in place for future stacking program

πŸ’₯ Team meetings today have produce a document I hope you all enjoy. Please provide feed back but let’s keep the conversations constructive so we can stay focused!

🚨 2.2.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Interviewing potential staff members to support future growth in the Bay Area

πŸ’₯ Team interviews have been setup throughout the rest of the week with DeirdrΓ© from Opal Quality Systems Management

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss developments on potential tokenomics and migration logistics

πŸ’₯ Meeting with went well with potential marketing partnership. One more review of contact and approval and we can make announcements and move forward

πŸ’₯ Another very productive day. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read the updates and supporting us along the way

🚨 2.1.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Donovan went through each line item with DeirdrΓ© on the newly provided roadmap.

πŸ’₯ JB and Donovan completed 1 on 1 evaluations

πŸ’₯ DeirdrΓ© is currently scheduling 1 on 1’s with other team members. She will provide a team evaluation after all team members have participated and make any necessary adjustments to the roadmap.

πŸ’₯ Team meetings are set for each night this week to strengthen current developments

Β 

🚨 1.31.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Researching additional tools/methods to minimize cost and maximize outcome of rebranding & migration.

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss current findings and outline established

πŸ’₯ ISO team evaluation starts tomorrow

🚨 1.27.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Finalizing Debbie’s audit. Positive feedback from her!

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to touch base on various topics and organize our strategy over the next week

πŸ’₯ ISO still on hold due to family emergency. Goal is Mon or Tuesday to first have a group meeting and then start conducting one on one meetings so Deirdre can better understand each individuals skill sets

πŸ’₯ I am heading out of town for the weekend. Most likely I will not be sending out a daily recap on Friday and normally I wont send one for Saturday or Sunday unless we have a large development

🚨 1.26.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Edited and posted the ama

πŸ’₯ Held meeting with west coast influencer team

πŸ’₯ Added Kenya’s bio to the website!! She is doing great and very happy to be working with Saja team and community. Great addition to the team

πŸ’₯ Working on all the forms from audit process before sending to the design team

πŸ’₯ Logo redesign process underway

πŸ’₯ Finished 3rd IPA audit and working on finalizing the 4th with community member Debbie

πŸ’₯ Reached out to local crypto projects to offer contract audit services

πŸ’₯ Organizing next 2-3 weeks out on utility development

🚨 1.25.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Marketing team is making great headway on their 2 developments, Lion Whisperer being one of them.

πŸ’₯ Conducting and scheduling meetings with community members that carried over from last week

πŸ’₯ Working towards getting AWS cloud server setup for running Saja Defender machine learning algorithms

πŸ’₯ Reached out to Nelson about doing his IPA audit. Unfortunately his new partnership doesn’t allow for him to proceed at this point in time. Offer will remain on the table

πŸ’₯ Went over utilities with JB this morning to help clear up a couple questions from the Discord AMA

πŸ’₯ Waiting on detailed ISO roadmap to share with the group. Slight delay due to family emergency

πŸ’₯ Preparing for tonight’s AMA @ 6:00pm PST

🚨 1.24.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Meeting with Opal to further discuss ISO roadmap. Adjustments being made from information gathered. Will present to the entire team by WED. Once we are all on the same page I will share the roadmap with the community

πŸ’₯ Spent a large portion of the day getting the office setup with Wi-Fi, computer stations and office supplies.

πŸ’₯ Worked with Kenya on the results from the audits she has performed

πŸ’₯ Wrapping up the 3rd audit with Graphic designer Erica

πŸ’₯ Put Kenya in contact Debbie who will be our 4th audit. Additionally they will work together ensuring the audit translates to Spanish as well

πŸ’₯ Put up a poll to see what is the best time for tomorrows ama. Please take a minute to fill it out if you plan on joining in. Check pinned messages

🚨 1.21.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ I’m really sorry folks I had a video I wanted to make for the group today but the kittens(actors) are sick from their shots yesterday. Next week we will be in the new offices, kittens and all

πŸ’₯ Completed the fist 2 IPA audits today and started our 3rd for a graphic designer

πŸ’₯ Fine tuned the audit procedure from feedback from the first 2 audits

πŸ’₯ Finalizing the IPA audit report format that will be available to the public

πŸ’₯ ISO meeting tomorrow morning to discuss game plan for Mon

πŸ’₯ Preparing for tonight’s Discord AMA. I recognize that Discord may not be the preferred platform amongst the group. If we have low turnout or can’t get a recording loaded up onto Twitter and TG I will just do another chat on Monday or Tuesday covering the same information. Before we do anymore chats we will let the community vote on the platform. Understanding that as we get the studio space setup we will most likely start using YouTube as our main platform for such events

🚨 1.20.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ ISO cert roadmap under construction. Meeting Sat to finalize with goal of starting Mon

πŸ’₯In person meeting setup for tomorrow morning with Saja Auditor and first 2 IPA audits to discuss their experience and finalize how the final report will look

πŸ’₯ Went over to the new office space and sent a quick video of where the West Coast Saja team will be working starting Monday

πŸ’₯ Enforcing Saja Seal on solicitors and really weeding out the weak. 8 scams and 1 legit promoter identified just today alone!!! We are in business folks!!

πŸ’₯ Preparing for tomorrows AMA

πŸ’₯ Legal still reviewing the next major development. Hope to make this announcement before the weekend but honestly we just have to be patient. Everything is good on our end and ready to pull the trigger. It will be worth the wait

πŸ’₯ Meeting tonight at 7:00pm with potential smart contract audit

πŸ’₯ Meeting with Team member Charles to discuss twitter space and YouTube meetings for next development ama. We plan on letting the community vote on their preferred platform next week after we see how the discord ama goes

🚨 1.19.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Reviewing community members issue with dusting attack. Non-Saja token related.

πŸ’₯ Reviewed community members wallet attack. Turns out it was related to the recent Coinbase wallet attack

πŸ’₯ ! NEWS ! Saja Seal audit application forms added to the website !!!

πŸ’₯ Finalizing first 2 IPA audits

πŸ’₯ Creating Saja Seal certificate for IPA audit recipients

πŸ’₯ Working on ISO implementation roadmap. Goal is to start Monday

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss details of the audit system

πŸ’₯ Started Saja Insight front end design concepts

🚨 1.18.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Meeting with Lion Whisper set for Jan 25th

πŸ’₯ Performed a test IPA audit on myself with auditor. Adjusted the forms format for ease of use

πŸ’₯ Started 2 IPA audits today

πŸ’₯ Conversation with community member Jimmy to discuss ideas on how to increase long term holders

πŸ’₯ Partnership established with Opal Quality Systems Management for ISO implementation

πŸ’₯ Legal meeting set for tomorrow on other major marketing development

πŸ’₯ Team meeting this evening to discuss all these developments

🚨 1.17.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Couple changes being made to the ISO implementation contract but I can say with 99.9% confidence that we are signing. Expecting to do that this evening or first thing tomorrow morning. The rest of the week will be spent mapping out the implementation plan with the goal of getting that info to the community by Friday

πŸ’₯ 1st day of on the job training being conducted with the Saja Audit team employee

πŸ’₯ 1st Saja Seal IPA certification starting tomorrow. 1 of 3 expected to be initiated this week. Goal of the 2nd on Wed and the 3rd on Friday

πŸ’₯ Marketing team is working on their Development with goal of making announcement this week. Currently being reviewed by legal

🚨 1.15.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Had meeting with JDML this morning. Great discussion about utility development game plan and getting that information out to the community this next week

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss potential partnerships to help bring in future Saja Seal customers

πŸ’₯ Organized Monday’s agenda. Main focus will be signing the ISO implementation contract

πŸ’₯ Starting hiring process for additional developer(s) to facilitate the development of Saja Defender and Saja Insight

🚨 1.14.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Meeting for possible partnership with defi exchange

πŸ’₯ Meeting to discuss possible cross chain expansion for Saja token

πŸ’₯ Issued NDA for ISO implementation contract. Final signing expected Monday

πŸ’₯ Marketing is working on final details on their next major announcement. Waiting on legal before we inform the community

πŸ’₯ Infrastructure is under development for Saja development team expansion

πŸ’₯ I got ahead of our legal due diligence with my projected timelines for recent developments. Moving forward I will work to do a better job on relaying the true timeline taking that into consideration. My apologies

🚨 1.13.22 Saja Update 🚨

πŸ’₯ Team meeting today with lawyer to create NDA for several developments we are working on

πŸ’₯ Held off on ISO contract signing until NDA is established

πŸ’₯ Presented team with utility roll out game plan. Working on presentation for the community. I will provide this after I sign the ISO contract so I can include that information as well.

πŸ’₯ Prepared for meetings tomorrow with 2 potential partnerships to generate audit revenue

🚨 1.12.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Finished reaching out to community members to schedule meetings to address open action items. If I left anyone out please DM me.

πŸ’₯ Initial meeting with potential smart contract audit customer

πŸ’₯ ISO meeting to discuss final details of implementation. Contract will be submitted for approval EOD Thursday

πŸ’₯ Voice chat with πŸš€ MAJOR πŸš€ future development!! Contract submitted for legal review.

πŸ’₯ Utility roll out plan being created for team and community

πŸ’₯ Orientation with Saja Seal auditor

πŸ’₯Orientation with Influencer

🚨 1.11.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ ISO implementor is confident Saja can move forward with ISO 9000 standard. Contract is under negotiations

πŸ’₯ Dedicated Saja Auditor brought on at Oakland office.

πŸ’₯ Saja marketing team is working on a great development

πŸ’₯ Saja Audit contracts are being structured and under review

πŸ’₯ Organizing meetings with community and community contacts

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss major developments

🚨 1.10.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Going over applications for Saja Seal. Goal is for 8 audits under contract by end of the week. 3 for Contract audit and 5 for IPA audit

πŸ’₯ First meeting held for ISO implementation strategies. Another meeting is scheduled for tomorrow with the goal of getting started as early as next week

πŸ’₯ Interviewing potential dedicated Saja Seal Auditor for the Oakland office.

πŸ’₯ Marketing team is working on new strategies to increase holders

πŸ’₯ Team meeting tonight to discuss various topics and prioritize action items

🚨 1.8.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ 9:00 meeting with β€œDeleted Account”. Great conversation about how to strengthen Saja marketing strategies

πŸ’₯ 10:30 meeting with β€œIke”. Another excellent conversation about improving our shilling and creating a shilling platform.

πŸ’₯ 11:30 meeting to discuss smart contract audits for 2 projects!

πŸ’₯ Met with recruiting firm to discuss future needs for Saja Dev team

🚨 1.7.22 team meeting update 🚨

Seal Seal utility will remain as a soft release for now. We have enough customers lined up to fine tune the process and update the whitepaper and website accordingly before we go full launch on the website!

🚨 1.7.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ First day with in house multilingual influencer

πŸ’₯ Updates to whitepaper under team review

πŸ’₯ Customer applications and contracts being reviewed for both Saja Seal and Saja IPA services.

πŸ’₯ 3 Meetings booked for tomorrows β€œSaturday with the Devs”

πŸ’₯ Team meeting set for tonight 6:00pm PST

🚨 1.6.22 Saja Update 🚨

πŸ’₯ In contact with new Saja Seal audit customers

πŸ’₯Designing Saja Seal application layout on website

πŸ’₯ Finalizing Saja Seal application for influencer, promoter, artist (IPA) doxxing certification on website

πŸ’₯ Team meeting to discuss action items and marketing strategies

πŸ’₯ Making headway with foreign outreach to Spanish and Russian community

πŸ’₯ Working with JB on next steps for Saja Defender programming

🚨 1.5.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Set meetings with community members to discuss Saja features

πŸ’₯ Designing layout of Saja seal Audit report

πŸ’₯ Meeting tomorrow with first Saja Seal smart contract audit customer

πŸ’₯ Designing format for influencer/promoter/artist (IPA) doxxing cert

πŸ’₯ First clients for IPA cert!

πŸ’₯ Working on getting applications for new Saja services posted on webpage by Friday.

πŸ’₯ prepared for Mr. Nelson Does Crypto twitter space.

🚨 1.4.22 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Saja Defender roadmap updated

πŸ’₯ Saja Seal initial services updated in the whitepaper

πŸ’₯ 1st Saja NFT for auction/charity created!

πŸ’₯ Saja Seal influencer/promoter services under discussion

πŸ’₯ Continual work towards influencer/promotion contracts

πŸ’₯ Reviewed 1st of 3 Saja promotion videos. So far very professional!

πŸ’₯ Preparation for Saja Seal launch

🚨 1.3 SAJA Update 🚨

πŸ’₯ Prepared room for studio space

πŸ’₯ Prepared space for dev offices

πŸ’₯ AMA scheduled with Mr. Nelson does Crypto for WED 8:00pm Est

πŸ’₯ Continued communications with The Lion Whisperer

πŸ’₯ Testing Saja Defender prototype

πŸ’₯ Discussing Saja Seal launch

🚨 12.31 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Reviewed feedback from ama with Mr. Bert

πŸ’₯ New β€œSaja Pride” discord channel has launched!

πŸ’₯ Scheduling next round of ama appearances

πŸ’₯ Revisiting previous relationships with promoters that are now showing interest in Saja again.

πŸ’₯Working on game plan to roll out utility as early as next week! Expect more details come Monday, until then happy New Years everyone and thank you for your continual support.

🚨 12.30 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Continued discussion on community BOD

πŸ’₯ looking into TG multi-language features and human verification

πŸ’₯ Beta Discord channel testing

πŸ’₯ SHILL guide for investors

πŸ’₯ Audit comparisons and research

πŸ’₯ AMA with Mr. Bert 8:00pm EST

🚨 12.29 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ”₯ Establishing a new Spanish community outreach campaign with bilingual community member Debbie.

πŸ”₯ Reviewed original Techrate smart contract audit.

πŸ”₯ Applied for new Certik smart contract audit.

πŸ”₯ Improved Saja Discord channel created by community member Echo is going through beta testing

πŸ”₯ Scheduling AMA and preparing for Thursday AMA with Mr. Bert.

πŸ”₯ Community BOD being discussed/created

πŸ”₯ Saitamask listing being revisited

🚨 12.28. SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Researching market space and community suggestions

πŸ’₯ Prioritized action item list

πŸ’₯ Scheduling AMA’s

πŸ’₯ YouTube Influencer under review

πŸ’₯ Reviewing new Discord channel layout and features.

πŸ’₯ Created β€œCrypto Art Collective”account for community members to help make fresh content

🚨 12.27 SAJA UPDATE 🚨

πŸ’₯ Winner of 25% giveaway was notified and reward claimed!

πŸ’₯ Gathering data sources to be used for Saja Defender machine learning algorithms. Once we have our selections vetted and prioritized we can continue coding.

πŸ’₯ Evaluating performance and use of recent influencers and how we can improve.

πŸ’₯ Reviewing potential influencer contracts.

πŸ’₯ Meeting to discuss Saja Discord channel improvements

🚨 12.23 Development Update 🚨

1. Giveaway approved by team and announcement made ( see pinned)

2. Information on various exchanges and their listing requirements is being researched and prioritized

3. Brainstorming Community wallet ideas, charity partners and future promotions

4. Additional coding/testing done towards Saja Defender API scrapping.

🚨 12.21 Development Update 🚨

For those of you who missed the ama earlier I’d like to keep you up to date on todays progress.

1. Teams bio’s provided to Jairo for webpage update

2. Reached out to integral community members to discuss marketing needs and goals.

3. Whitepaper addition of Saja Insight submitted for final review within the dev group. Public release no later than 12.23 πŸ”₯

4. Roadmap updated with new format and more technical information. Public release no later than 12.23 πŸ”₯

5. Held 9:00pm EST ama to further answer any questions.

6. Promotional team training

πŸ’₯ Exciting times to be involved with this project. We have a clear vision and the correct team to execute!!

Thank you all for your continual support. The pride is πŸ’ͺ

🚨 Saja meeting notes 12.20.21🚨

1. Went over coding framework with the dev team.

2. Agreed to add Saja Insight to whitepaper

3. Agreed on new timeline for roadmap and adding ISO 20022 certification! (Personally very excited about that)

4. Discussed social media and marketing improvements

5. How to improve communication within the group to maximize production

Next step tomorrow is to get this all over to Jairo so he can update the webpage.

πŸ’₯ Busy day = progress made πŸ’₯

-Donovan