The word SAJA stands for lion in the Korean language. We support lions and everything that they represent. SAJA reflects strength, leadership, and loyalty. This project was created not only as a charity token, but also as a means of protection for the crypto community from scammers and potential rug pull projects.
SAJA aims to protect lions on the global scale by partnering with various organizations supporting the lion conservation effort. We have begun a partnership with the WCN, which is the parent organization for the Lion Recovery Fund. SAJA will focus on supporting other organizations as well, hoping to initiate action to conserve and safeguard lion habitats through the process of rescue and recovery.
The SAJA pride benefits when they invest in SAJA. Our investors receive 13% redistribution rewards on every buy/sell transaction, known as reflections. Our project will aim to protect investors from scams and rug pulls with our innovative utility application known as the SAJA Defender. The SAJA Defender will identify scam tokens, and warn investors before they are duped.
We hope you join us on our mission to help protect the lions, and most importantly, to help protect each other!
- 13% Reflections
- Doxxed Team
- Liquidity Locked
- Renounced Contract
- Multi-Sig Marketing, Charity, & Dev Wallets
- Full Time Devs
- Donations to Charities
- No Large Team Wallets
- Community Driven
- Registered as LLC
Using the widget, you can swap your assets in other blockchains into Saja Token. The widget works like Uniswap and uses the same Uniswap liquidity pool.
Below are the simple steps:
1.The Widget is set at default using BSC to swap to Saja. You can leave it or select the blockchain of the asset you want to use to swap by pressing “V ” on the right side of the word “BNB”
2. Within your MetaMask wallet, select the Network of the asset you want to use to swap to Saja.
3. Once connected, go back to the widget and enter the the value you want to swap.
4. Press Swap and Approve the transaction on your wallet.
5. After a few minutes, if your transaction is successful, Saja is transferred into your wallet.
6. Back inside your MetaMask wallet, switch over to your ERC network and add Saja as a custom token so that the tokens are visible in your ERC wallet.